- Mats Hagberg, University of Gothenburg
- Umile Giuseppe Longo, University Campus Biomedico
- Ali Mobasheri, University of Nottingham
- Jasvinder Singh, University of Alabama
- Anita Wluka, Monash University
- Catia Cornacchia, BioMed Central
Male adherence to osteoporosis therapy is negatively affected by factors, such as the speciality of the prescribing physician and a lack of patient bone mass measurements, indicating several areas physicians should consider to improve adherence
Increased ectopic expression of bone morphogenetic proteins (BMPs) and SMAD after collagenase injury in tendon-derived stem cells suggest a role for BMP/SMAD signalling in the pathology of tendinopathy
Protein ATF2 is highly expressed in the articular cartilage of the Kashin-Beck disease and its activation through the protein kinase pathway may play an important role in chondrocyte apoptosis in the disease.
BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders 2013, 14:350
News from the web
- 13 December 2013
- Experimental compound dramatically reduces joint inflammation
- 12 December 2013
- Evidence-based recommendations for platelet-rich plasma
- 13 December 2013
- Dramatic rise expected in hip fractures as Hong Kong's over 70s population increases
BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders is an open access, peer-reviewed journal that considers articles on all aspects of the prevention, diagnosis and management of musculoskeletal and associated disorders, as well as related molecular genetics, pathophysiology, and epidemiology.
It is journal policy to publish work deemed by peer reviewers to be a coherent and sound addition to scientific knowledge and to put less emphasis on interest levels, provided that the research constitutes a useful contribution to the field.
Join the Editorial Board!
Are you interested in becoming an Editorial Board member for BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders and helping to maintain the editorial standards and ethos of this growing journal? To volunteer as an Associate Editor, please simply contact us at email@example.com, enclosing a summary of your research interests and relevant expertise. We look forward to hearing from you.
BMC series blog
- 03 December 2013
- Highlights of the BMC-series: November 2013
- 20 November 2013
- APHA: For science. For action. For health.
- 18 November 2013
- BMC Geriatrics at the 2013 BGS Autumn Scientific Meeting