Search information pages
7. What is the copyright policy of BMC Veterinary Research?
All articles published in BMC Veterinary Research are open access, which means the articles are universally and freely available online. In addition, the authors retain copyright of their article, and grant any third party the right to use reproduce and disseminate the article, subject to the terms of our copyright and license agreement. Allowing the authors to retain copyright of their work permits wider distribution of their work on the condition it is correctly attributed to the authors.
- What is BMC Veterinary Research?
- Why submit to BMC Veterinary Research?
- What is Open Access?
- If my article is published, how will it be cited?
- If my article is published, which bibliographic databases will it be indexed in?
- How can I order reprints?
- What is the copyright policy of BMC Veterinary Research?
- Do I need permission to reproduce materials published in BMC Veterinary Research?
- What are the benefits of registering on the journal website?
- Is there a printed version of the journal?
- How can I ensure that I receive BMC Veterinary Research's emails?
- What is BioMed Central?