- Maria Lorella Gianni', Fondazione IRCCS Ca Granda Ospedale Maggiore Policlinico
- Denis Roy, University Laval, Québec
- Ursula Schwab, University of eastern Finalnd, Kuopio campus
- Catia Cornacchia, BioMed Central
- Maria Lorella Gianni', Fondazione IRCCS Ca Granda Ospedale Maggiore Policlinico, Italy
- Denis Roy, University Laval, Québec, Canada
- Ursula Schwab, University of eastern Finalnd, Kuopio campus, Finland
- Tyler Barker, The Orthopedic Specialty Hospital, USA
- Nicholas A Burd, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA
- Ana ARD Damaso, x, Brazil
- Alberto Davalos, IMDEA Food Institute, Spain
- Milenkovic Dragan, INRA, France
- Anne-Louise Heath, University of Otago, New Zealand
- Christine Morand, Institut National Recherche Agronomique (INRA), France
- Beverly Muhlhausler, The University of Adelaide, Australia
- Lara Nasreddine, American University of Beirut, Lebanon
- Tirang Neyestani, Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences, Iran
- Nicola Segata, University of Trento, Italy
- Francesca Maria Trovato, Italy
- Jennifer Walsh, University College Dublin, Ireland
- Albert Westergren, Kristianstad University, Sweden
BMC Nutrition is an open access, peer-reviewed journal that considers articles on all aspects of nutritional sciences, including public health nutrition and global interventions, nutritional epidemiology, the biological underpinnings of nutrition in the body, clinical nutrition, health and nutrition throughout the lifecourse, and dietary supplementation for improvement in health and performance. The journal also welcomes papers on developments in nutritional research tools and novel technologies.
BMC Nutrition is part of the BMC series which publishes subject-specific journals focused on the needs of individual research communities across all areas of biology and medicine. We offer an efficient, fair and friendly peer review service, and are committed to publishing all sound science, provided that there is some advance in knowledge presented by the work.
BMC series - open, inclusive and trusted.