- Catia Cornacchia, BioMed Central
News from the web
- 12 December 2013
- New CQC inspection regime announced
- 11 December 2013
- NASA: Trouble With Space Station Cooling System Is No Emergency
BMC Emergency Medicine is an open access, peer-reviewed journal that considers articles on all aspects of emergency medicine, trauma, and pre-hospital care.
It is journal policy to publish work deemed by peer reviewers to be a coherent and sound addition to scientific knowledge and to put less emphasis on interest levels, provided that the research constitutes a useful contribution to the field.
Join the Editorial Board!
Are you interested in becoming an Editorial Board member for BMC Emergency Medicine and helping to maintain the editorial standards and ethos of this growing journal? To volunteer as an Associate Editor, please simply contact us at email@example.com, enclosing a summary of your research interests and relevant expertise. We look forward to hearing from you.
BMC Emergency Medicine 2013, 13:22
BMC series blog
- 03 December 2013
- Highlights of the BMC-series: November 2013
- 20 November 2013
- APHA: For science. For action. For health.
- 18 November 2013
- BMC Geriatrics at the 2013 BGS Autumn Scientific Meeting
Volume 13 Suppl 1 (4 July 2013)
Beijing, China. 9-12 November 2012