- Cathy Barr, The Toronto Western Hospital
- Ruth Benca, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Secondo Fassino, Turin University
- Morten Hesse, University of Aarhus
- Sharon Lawn, Flinders University
- Ute Lewitzka, Technische Universität Dresden
- Paul Lysaker, VA Medical center
- Lon S Schneider, University of Southern California
- Florian Seemüller, Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich
- Wei Wang, Zhejiang University School of Medicine
- Anna Clark, BioMed Central
Daily consumption of five portions of fruit and vegetables was associated with reduced psychological distress in a Swiss population, thus following the 5-a-day recommendation may contribute to better mental health
This systematic review identifies developmental risk factors for schizophrenia spectrum disorders and highlights the need for investigation of the risk factors associated with affective psychoses
Combination of pharmacotherapies in patients with medication refractory schizophrenia reduces unnecessary prescriptions and maximises the use of clozapine by augmenting its beneficial effects compared to monotherapy
BMC Psychiatry is an open access, peer-reviewed journal that considers articles on all aspects of the prevention, diagnosis and management of psychiatric disorders, as well as related molecular genetics, pathophysiology, and epidemiology.
BMC Psychiatry is part of the BMC series which publishes subject-specific journals focused on the needs of individual research communities across all areas of biology and medicine. We offer an efficient, fair and friendly peer review service, and are committed to publishing all sound science, provided that there is some advance in knowledge presented by the work.
BMC series - open, inclusive and trusted.
- Causes, treatment and prevention of suicide
- Child, adolescent and developmental psychiatry
- Eating disorders
- Forensic psychiatry
- Geriatric psychiatry and cognitive disorders
- Mood disorders
- Personality disorders and disorders of adult behavior
- Psychiatric molecular genetics
- Psychotic disorders
- Sleep disorders
- Social psychiatry, therapy and provision of mental health care
- Stress and anxiety
- Substance-related disorders, addiction and impulse control
BMC series blog
- 18 November 2015
- Adélie penguins – the climate change winners?