- Peter-Bram 't Hoen, Leiden University Medical Center
- Shane C Burgess, University of Arizona
- David Burt, University of Edinburgh
- John K Colbourne, The University of Birmingham
- Gustavo Goldman, FCFRP-Universidade de Sao Paulo
- Ivo G Gut, Centro Nacional de Analisis Genomico, Barcelona
- Scott E Hemby, Wake Forest University
- Hans Lehrach, Max Planck Institute for Molecular Genetics
- David Lightfoot, Southern Illinois University at Carbondale
- Paul Pavlidis, University of British Columbia
- Leonard Schalkwyk, King's College London
- Theo Smits, Zürich University for Applied Sciences
- Fabiano Thompson, UFRJ
- Stefan Wiemann, German Cancer Research Center
- Derek Anane, BioMed Central
Using the KEGG repository a comparative genomic assessment of bacterial genes related to pathogenicity was elucidated.
Analysis of NEUROD2 a corticol neurone transcription factor using ChiPSeq reveals interactions regulating corticol neurone migration via the reelin signalling pathway.
Next Generation Sequencing provides a powerful tool in the elucidation of genomic content of organisms. QuickNGS utilises fully automated data analysis workflows to handle the large and complex datasets involved.
BMC Genomics 2015, 16:1006
BMC Genomics is an open access, peer-reviewed journal that considers articles on all aspects of genome-scale analysis, functional genomics, and proteomics.
BMC Genomics is part of the BMC series which publishes subject-specific journals focused on the needs of individual research communities across all areas of biology and medicine. We offer an efficient, fair and friendly peer review service, and are committed to publishing all sound science, provided that there is some advance in knowledge presented by the work.
BMC series - open, inclusive and trusted.
BMC series blog
- 18 November 2015
- Adélie penguins – the climate change winners?
Volume 16 Suppl 11 (10 November 2015)
Selected articles from the Fourth IEEE International Conference on Computational Advances in Bio and medical Sciences (ICCABS 2014): Genomics
Miami Beach, FL, USA. 2-4 June 2014
Volume 16 Suppl 10 (2 October 2015)
Proceedings of the 13th Annual Research in Computational Molecular Biology (RECOMB) Satellite Workshop on Comparative Genomics: Genomics
Frankfurt, Germany. 4-7 October 2015
Volume 16 Suppl 9 (17 August 2015)
Selected articles from the IEEE International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedicine (BIBM 2014): Genomics
Belfast, UK. 2-5 November 2014