Search information pages
6. How can I order reprints?
As all articles are open access, readers are free to download and/or print copies from the website, according to the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License.
If, however, you require high quality, bound reprints of research articles, BioMed Central (BMC Genetics's publisher) offers a fast, professional reprint service, and reprints can be ordered by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What is BMC Genetics?
- Why submit to BMC Genetics?
- What is Open Access?
- If my article is published, how will it be cited?
- If my article is published, which bibliographic databases will it be indexed in?
- How can I order reprints?
- What is the copyright policy of BMC Genetics?
- Do I need permission to reproduce materials published in BMC Genetics?
- What are the benefits of registering on the journal website?
- Is there a printed version of the journal?
- How can I ensure that I receive BMC Genetics's emails?
- What is BioMed Central?