- Robert T. Gerlai, University of Toronto Mississauga
- Charanjit Kaur, National University of Singapore
- Anthony Kline, University of Pittsburgh
- Thomas Munte, University of Luebeck
- Maurizio Popoli, University of Milan
- Mark M. Rasenick, University of Illinois, Chicago
- Vijayalakshmi Ravindranath, Indian Institute of Science
- Piali Sengupta, Brandeis University
- Timothy Shipley, BioMed Central
BMC Neuroscience 2014, 15:46
BMC Neuroscience is an open access, peer-reviewed journal that considers articles on all aspects of the nervous system, including molecular, cellular, developmental and animal model studies, as well as cognitive and behavioral research, and computational modeling.
It is journal policy to publish work deemed by peer reviewers to be a coherent and sound addition to scientific knowledge and to put less emphasis on interest levels, provided that the research constitutes a useful contribution to the field.
- Anatomy, development, plasticity and repair
- Cellular and molecular mechanisms
- Cognition and behavior: behavioral neurogenetics
- Cognition and behavior: in vitro or in vivo brain repair
- Cognition and behavior: learning and behavior
- Computational and theoretical neuromodeling
- Neurobiology of disease
- Sensory systems
BMC Neuroscience is participating in the Resource Identification Initiative, a pilot project designed to encourage authors to provide unambiguous identification of three types of key research resources – antibodies, model organisms, and software tools – used in the course of a scientific investigation. For more information, see www.force11.org/RII Pilot.
Join the Editorial Board!
Are you interested in becoming an Editorial Board member for BMC Neuroscience and helping to maintain the editorial standards and ethos of this growing journal? To volunteer as an Associate Editor, please simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, enclosing a summary of your research interests and relevant expertise. We look forward to hearing from you.
BMC series blog
- 10 April 2014
- Metagenomics: tools, comparisons and many applications
- 09 April 2014
- BMC Nursing – looking forwards, looking back
- 08 April 2014
- Ancient DNA reveals the lion’s past and (perhaps) future