- Robert T. Gerlai, University of Toronto Mississauga
- Charanjit Kaur, National University of Singapore
- Anthony Kline, University of Pittsburgh
- Thomas Munte, University of Luebeck
- Maurizio Popoli, University of Milan
- Mark M. Rasenick, University of Illinois, Chicago
- Vijayalakshmi Ravindranath, Indian Institute of Science
- Piali Sengupta, Brandeis University
- Timothy Shipley, BioMed Central
BMC Neuroscience 2014, 15:97
News from the web
Mind & Brain
- 01 September 2014
- Childhood adoption experiences: Effect later in adulthood
BMC Neuroscience is an open access, peer-reviewed journal that considers articles on all aspects of the nervous system, including molecular, cellular, developmental and animal model studies, as well as cognitive and behavioral research, and computational modeling.
BMC Neuroscience is part of the BMC series which publishes subject-specific journals focused on the needs of individual research communities across all areas of biology and medicine. We offer an efficient, fair and friendly peer review service, and are committed to publishing all sound science, provided that there is some advance in knowledge presented by the work.
BMC series - open, inclusive and trusted.
- Anatomy, development, plasticity and repair
- Cellular and molecular mechanisms
- Cognition and behavior: behavioral neurogenetics
- Cognition and behavior: in vitro or in vivo brain repair
- Cognition and behavior: learning and behavior
- Computational and theoretical neuromodeling
- Neurobiology of disease
- Sensory systems
BMC Neuroscience is participating in the Resource Identification Initiative, a pilot project designed to encourage authors to provide unambiguous identification of three types of key research resources – antibodies, model organisms, and software tools – used in the course of a scientific investigation. For more information, see www.force11.org/RII Pilot.
The gut-brain axis: Emerging evidence in health and disease
Published: 23 May 2014
Last updated: 27 June 2014
Volume 15 Suppl 1 (21 July 2014)
Québec City, Canada. 26-31 July 2014