Search information pages
7. To which articles will this charge apply?
To all articles that have been accepted for open access publication in BMC International Health and Human Rights. This charge will not apply to content that requires a subscription for access including reviews, commentaries and other commissioned content.
Publication charges for articles in supplements are set by special arrangement with the organizers of the supplement. For further information please see our supplements information page or contact us.
- Why do BioMed Central journals have article-processing charges?
- What do the article-processing charges pay for?
- How much is BMC International Health and Human Rights charging?
- Does BioMed Central offer discounts on article-processing charges?
- How do BioMed Central's charges compare with other publishers?
- Are any taxes included in this charge?
- To which articles will this charge apply?
- Why a flat charge rather than one based on page numbers?
- Who is responsible for making the payment?
- Which funding agencies explicitly allow direct use of their grants to cover article-processing charges?
- How do I pay?
- Can charges be waived if the author cannot pay?
- Will I have to pay if my institution is a Member?
- Will the APC rate I am given at submission change?
- Do authors from low-income countries have to pay APCs?