Search information pages
1. What is BMC Clinical Pathology?
BMC Clinical Pathology is an open access, peer-reviewed journal that considers articles on all aspects of clinical biochemistry, clinical forensic pathology, cytogenetics, cytopathology, hematopathology, histopathology, and medical microbiology (including virology, parasitology, and infection control).
BMC Clinical Pathology is part of the BMC series which publishes subject-specific journals focused on the needs of individual research communities across all areas of biology and medicine. We offer an efficient, fair and friendly peer review service, and are committed to publishing all sound science, provided that there is some advance in knowledge presented by the work.
BMC series - open, inclusive and trusted.
All articles are available online, and in addition the website offers many other services:
- Quick and advanced search facilities.
- RSS feed, to deliver our latest articles directly to your news headline reader.
- Email articles directly to your friends and colleagues.
- Post a comment on an article, to add your opinion.
For details of the scope and types of article published by BMC Clinical Pathology see About BMC Clinical Pathology
- What is BMC Clinical Pathology?
- Why submit to BMC Clinical Pathology?
- What is Open Access?
- If my article is published, how will it be cited?
- If my article is published, which bibliographic databases will it be indexed in?
- How can I order reprints?
- What is the copyright policy of BMC Clinical Pathology?
- Do I need permission to reproduce materials published in BMC Clinical Pathology?
- What are the benefits of registering on the journal website?
- Is there a printed version of the journal?
- How can I ensure that I receive BMC Clinical Pathology's emails?
- What is BioMed Central?