- Stéphane Aymerich, INRA
- Stephen Forsythe, Nottingham Trent University
- Ralf Heermann, Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet
- Igor Mokrousov, St. Petersburg Pasteur Institute
- Hirotada Mori, Nara Institute of Science and Technology
- David Nelson, University of Rhode Island
- Raffaele Zarrilli, Università di Napoli Federico II
- Jizhong Zhou, University of Oklahoma
- Hilary Logan, BioMed Central
BMC Microbiology 2015, 15:192
BMC Microbiology is an open access, peer-reviewed journal that considers articles on analytical and functional studies of prokaryotic and eukaryotic microorganisms, viruses and small parasites, as well as host and therapeutic responses to them and their interaction with the environment.
BMC Microbiology is part of the BMC series which publishes subject-specific journals focused on the needs of individual research communities across all areas of biology and medicine. We offer an efficient, fair and friendly peer review service, and are committed to publishing all sound science, provided that there is some advance in knowledge presented by the work.
BMC series - open, inclusive and trusted.
BMC series blog
- 01 October 2015
- September 2015: Highlights of the BMC Series
- 24 September 2015
- Clinical Skills Training in ENT: highlights of BACO 2015
- 23 September 2015
- Is crowdfunding a viable way to finance your research?
News from the web
- 26 August 2015
- New fungi behind emerging wheat disease
- 25 August 2015
- Hepatitis A-like virus identified in seals