- Peter O'Donovan, BioMed Central
News from the web
- 20 September 2014
- For recurrent head and neck cancers a combination of targeted radiation and drug therapy is less toxic
- 19 September 2014
- Shorter treatment times and improved quality of life for prostate cancer patients who undergo hypofractionated RT
BMC Medical Physics is an open access, peer-reviewed journal that considers articles on all aspects of medical physics, including radiobiology, radiation therapy, nuclear medicine, ultrasound, imaging, photomedicine and physiological measurement.
BMC Medical Physics is part of the BMC series which publishes subject-specific journals focused on the needs of individual research communities across all areas of biology and medicine. We offer an efficient, fair and friendly peer review service, and are committed to publishing all sound science, provided that there is some advance in knowledge presented by the work.
BMC series - open, inclusive and trusted.
BMC series blog
- 18 September 2014
- Behind the image: King penguin-an endangered species??
- 16 September 2014
- BMC Geriatrics at the 10th International Congress of the European Union Geriatric Medicine Society (EUGMS).
- 11 September 2014
- Patterning of the urinary collecting duct tree