- Peter O'Donovan, BioMed Central
News from the web
- 11 October 2014
- Health costs could be reduced by more appropriate use of cardiac stress testing with imaging
- 09 October 2014
- Kubtec® announces FDA approval of world's first breast specimen tomosynthesis system
- 06 October 2014
- Study findings could lead to better therapies for radiation injuries and hereditary disorders such as Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease
BMC Medical Physics is an open access, peer-reviewed journal that considers articles on all aspects of medical physics, including radiobiology, radiation therapy, nuclear medicine, ultrasound, imaging, photomedicine and physiological measurement.
BMC Medical Physics is part of the BMC series which publishes subject-specific journals focused on the needs of individual research communities across all areas of biology and medicine. We offer an efficient, fair and friendly peer review service, and are committed to publishing all sound science, provided that there is some advance in knowledge presented by the work.
BMC series - open, inclusive and trusted.
BMC series blog
- 15 October 2014
- BMC Sports Science, Medicine and Rehabilitation on the road
- 14 October 2014
- Cautious optimism as Irish childhood obesity rates plateau