Additional file 4.

Characterisation of alternative SMILEY solution. The figure shows the solution categories of the alternative SMILEY solutions to blocked reactions, which had a category I (A), category II (B) or a category III (C) S1 solution. A) 30% of the blocked reactions with a category I S1 solution had alternative category III solutions. The remaining 70% had either an alternative category I solution or none at all. B) 61% of the blocked reactions, which had category II S1 solution, had alternative category II or III solutions. C) None of the blocked reactions, which had category, III S1 solutions had alternative category solutions as expected.

Format: PDF Size: 111KB Download file

This file can be viewed with: Adobe Acrobat Reader

Rolfsson et al. BMC Systems Biology 2011 5:155   doi:10.1186/1752-0509-5-155