|Summary of the major anticipated analyses of data from HAE-BOIS-Europe|
Descriptive analyses, eg.
· Treatments used
· Medical resource utilization
· Impact on work and school productivity
· Reliance on volunteer and paid helpers
· HADS scores and other HRQoL estimates
|Potential categorizations of HAE severity (frequency, pain, duration, etc)|
Estimated health utility weights for:
· An acute HAE attack – based on survey responses mapped to the EQ-5D
· Chronic disease – based on HADS scores mapped to the EQ-5D
Key concepts important to patients with HAE
· Providing context to survey-derived quantitative findings
· Providing input into the draft conceptual model of HAE burden of illness
Bygum et al.
Bygum et al. BMC Dermatology 2012 12:4 doi:10.1186/1471-5945-12-4