Table 2

Site performances of EWI from 2008-2010
EWI per year ART sites EWI 1: Target=100% (n/total) EWI 2: Target20% (n/total) EWI 3: Target70% (n/total) EWI 4: Target90% (n/total) EWI 5: Target=100% (n/total) Overall performance per site % (n/total)
2008 2009 2010 2008 2009 2010 2008 2009 2010 2008 2009 2010 2008 2009 2010
Y.G.H 100% 100% 100% 37% 39% 35% 63% 47% 56% 47% 19% 29% 92% 33% 58% 20% (3/15)
(30/30) (200/200) (135/135) (11/30) (77/198) (47/135) (19/30) (94/200) (76/135) (14/30) (37/192) (39/135) (11/12) (4/12) (7/12)
H. CNPS 100% 100% 99% 10% 20% 20% 90% 70% 56% 30% 39% 37% 100% 50% 100% 60% (9/15)
(30/30) (200/200) (158/160) (3/30) (39/194) (20/132) (27/30) (133/193) (90/160) (9/30) (78/200) (58/157) (12/12) (6/12) (12/12)
Y.C.H 100% 100% 100% 27% 31% 39% 77% 38% 55% 28% 12% 32% 100% 92% 67% 33% (5/15)
(30/30) (200/200) (180/180) (8/30) (62/200) (64/165) (23/30) (76/200) (94/170) (8/30) (24/200) (58/180) (12/12) (11/12) (8/12)
Y.J.H 100% 100% 100% 10% 46% 43% 77% 27% 50% 3% 15% 56% 100% 75% 75% 40% (6/15)
(30/30) (200/200) (155/155) (3/30) (86/186) (60/139) (23/30) (51/186) (73/145) (1/30) (29/196) (86/153) (12/12) (9/12) (9/12)
D.G.H 100% 100% 99% 40% 41% 38% 60% 47% 36% 50% 57% 50% 100% 25% 100% 27% (4/15)
(30/30) (188/188) (158/160) (12/30) (76/185) (60/160) (18/30) (89/188) (58/159) (15/30) (113/199) (74/147) (12/12) (3/12) (12/12)
L.H.D 100% 100% 99% 37% 29% 33% 63% 66% 60% 43% 21% 34% 100% 100% 100% 33% (5/15)
(30/30) (200/200) (158/160) (11/30) (58/200) (53/160) (19/30) (132/200) (93/156) (13/30) (41/194) (54/160) (12/12) (12/12) (12/12)
N.D.H 100% 100% 100% 33% 15% 58% 70% 35% 44% 30% 10% 12% 100% 50% 100% 47% (7/15)
(30/30) (200/200) (175/175) (10/30) (25/162) (101/175) (21/30) (127/194) (70/159) (9/30) (19/200) (20/171) (12/12) (6/12) (12/12)
L.R.H 100% 99% 100% 27% 40% 19% 73% 57% 44% 13% 2% 0% 100% 100% 42% 40% (6/15)
(30/30) (196/198) (160/160) (8/30) (80/200) (30/160) (22/30) (113/199) (68/153) (4/30) (3/199) (0/160) (12/12) (12/12) (5/12)
B.R.H 100% 100% 100% 20% 97% 41% 70% 1% 49% 43% 15% 34% 100% 50% 17% 40% (6/15)
(30/30) (200/200) (172/172) (6/30) (193/198) (68/167) (21/30) (2/200) (82/167) (13/30) (29/197) (50/146) (12/12) (6/12) (2/12)
P.M.B 100% 98% 100% 10% 32% 25% 87% 34% 53% 77% 9% 21% 100% 42% 42% 33% (5/15)
(30/30) (176/180) (114/114) (3/30) (54/170) (28/114) (26/30) (60/180) (62/117) (23/30) (19/211) (26/125) (12/12) (5/12) (5/12)

Legend Table 1: in “Bold” are performances that meet the required target.

Y.G.H: Yaounde General Hospital; H. CNPS: National Social Welfare Hospital; Y.C.H: Yaounde Central Hospital; Y.J.H: Yaounde Jamot Hospital; D.G.H: Douala General Hospital; L.H.D: Laquintinie Hospital Douala; N.D.H: Nylon District Hospital; L.R.H: Limbe Regional Hospital; B.R.H: Bamenda Regional Hospital; P.M.B: Polyclinic Mezam Bamenda.

Fokam et al.

Fokam et al. BMC Public Health 2013 13:308   doi:10.1186/1471-2458-13-308

Open Data