Figure 12.

Manhattan plots of chromosome 6. Legend Figure 12: Capital letters denote QTLs reported from whole genome association studies (WGA) at [58], summarized as QTL trait ontology classes: B.. meat traits, E... exterior traits, H.. health traits, M.. milk traits, P.. production traits, R.. reproduction traits; o annotates a top 5% iHSVoight test statistic as reported in by [21] in windows of 500 kb in Brown Swiss, × in any of the other breeds investigated; Plot A: iHSVoight test statistics, blue line: threshold identifying the top 5%; B: iHS test statistics, blue line: threshold identifying the top 5%; C: combined iHSVoight and WGA results with model MIXstrat, D: combined iHS and WGA result with model MIXstrat; blue line is a at 10% false discovery rate threshold.

Schwarzenbacher et al. BMC Genomics 2012 13:48   doi:10.1186/1471-2164-13-48
Download authors' original image