Additional file 2.

Statistics of the underrepresentation of divergent and uni-directional old pairs in the 11 yeast species. The NULL expectation here is that if all pairs are distributed randomly, at given inter-CDS range, we would expect 25% of the total pairs to be divergent, 25% to be convergent, and 50% to be co-oriented (uni-directional).

Format: XLS Size: 34KB Download file

This file can be viewed with: Microsoft Excel Viewer

Chen et al. BMC Genomics 2011 12:320   doi:10.1186/1471-2164-12-320