Additional file 3.
Type I error for a case when genotype AA is tested against AB and BB. Type I error for 1df variance homogeneity tests when AA is tested against AB and BB when there is effect of SNP which explains 0%, 1%, and 5% of total trait's variance for different frequency of interacting allele (5%, 10%, 25% and 50%) and for different distribution of residual error (normal, three types of t and chi square distribution ).
Format: PDF Size: 26KB Download file
This file can be viewed with: Adobe Acrobat Reader
Struchalin et al. BMC Genetics 2010 11:92 doi:10.1186/1471-2156-11-92