Figure 6.

Mapping of PRIDE identifications using PICR. Of 339,696 identifications in PRIDE, 90% could be successfully mapped to one or more UPEntry entries. Of the remaining 10%, the vast majority originated from proprietary databases that did not provide the accompanying protein sequence information or from non-protein databases (gene or transcript identifiers). Less than 1% of the valid protein identifiers in PRIDE could not be mapped using PICR.

Côté et al. BMC Bioinformatics 2007 8:401   doi:10.1186/1471-2105-8-401
Download authors' original image