Publishing your research in a BioMed Central journal is simple and efficient. You will be guided through the submissions process step-by-step and can interrupt this at any time and continue via My BioMed Central.
To begin the submission of your manuscript, choose which of our peer-reviewed journals you wish to submit your research to.
What you will need to complete the submission of your manuscript:
- Email addresses of all authors
- Name, email addresses and affiliations of four possible peer reviewers for your manuscript. None of them should be in the same institution as yourself or have been co-authors with any of the authors of your manuscript within the past five years.
- Correctly formatted manuscript; see Preparing your manuscript.
- Correctly formatted figures in one of the acceptable formats; see Preparing your manuscript
- Compliance with journal editor's policies; see Editorial policies
- A cover letter explaining why the journal should consider your manuscript and declaring any competing interests
If you have any questions please contact us.