Acta Epileptologica invites you to submit the manuscript with the topic: Virus and Epilepsy to share with the knowledge and points about the one of the important and common pathogenies of epilepsy. Especially welcome manuscripts on novel coronavirus and epilepsy. The editorial office is dedicated to process the submissions with highly priority.
The recommending themes:
1. The introduce of Pathogenesis, Host, Pathogenicity, Clinical Characteristics, Treatment, Prognosis about virus which induce or enhance the seizure.
2. The new finding about the pathogenic mechanism by virus related to epileptogenesis.
3. The new drugs to treat the virus or prevent the epileptogenesis.
4. Drug interaction of the antiviral’s treatment and the antiepileptic drugs.
5. The hospital or home management of the patient after virus infecting and the epilepsy.
6. Short term and long-term prognosis of epilepsy after the virus infection.
Here are the articles in the Series: