Call for Papers: Tumor immune microenvironment and immunotherapy
Guest Editors: Zlatko Trajanoski and Noel de Miranda
Cancer treatment has been revolutionized by recent unraveling and targeting of the interaction between tumors and the host immune system. Genome Medicine is pleased to announce a special issue on ‘Tumor immune microenvironment and immunotherapy’ for publication in Spring 2019, guest edited by Zlatko Trajanoski of Medical University of Innsbruck and Noel de Miranda of Leiden University Medical Center. The issue aims to capture the advances made using genomic approaches toward characterizing the immune system in the tumor microenvironment, immunotherapeutic targeting, as well as functional – and dysfunctional – anti-tumor immune responses. We aim to highlight the clinical applications of these advances, the discovery of biomarkers for response to immunotherapy, development of new targets and combination therapies, as well as understanding and overcoming resistance.
We are now inviting the submission of Research, Method and Software manuscripts of outstanding interest, describing insights from genomic and high-throughput approaches in the context of translational and clinical research on the following topics:
- The tumor immune microenvironment and anti-tumor immunity
- Immunotherapies (incl. checkpoint inhibition, cellular therapies, combinatorial therapies)
- Genomic, molecular, and cellular predictors of therapeutic response
- Discovery of novel targets and biomarkers
- High-dimensional profiling of the TME (incl. single-cell genomic analysis, repertoire sequencing, multiplexed immunofluorescence, CyTOF)
- Immunoediting, Immune dysfunction, and therapeutic resistance
- Microbiome in tumor immunity and immunotherapeutic response
- Neoantigens and cancer vaccines
- Systems immunology
- Translational and pre-clinical model systems (incl. humanized mouse models, organoids, and in silico models)
- Precision immunotherapy and clinical trials
Submission deadline: 15 February 2019
To submit your manuscript, please use the Genome Medicine online submission system and indicate in your covering letter that you would like the article to be considered for the ‘Tumor immune microenvironment and immunotherapy’ special issue. If you would like to enquire about the suitability of a manuscript for consideration, please email email@example.com.
There are currently no articles in this collection.