Given the current global pandemic, the Journal of Pharmaceutical Policy and Practice would like to announce a Call for Papers for a special series on COVID-19.
The journal seeks works related to prevention, newer treatments, medicines safety, medicines quality and shortages, pharmaceutical policy and practice, pharmacists and pharmacy services, information and dissemination, as well as technology aspects of COVID-19.
Submissions are welcome on the following topics:
- Pharmacists and pharmacy services
- Medicines use and safety aspects of investigational medicines including antivirals, antimalarials, chloroquine, hydroxychloroquine, and other medicines
- Importance of reliable independent sources of information with regards to prevention, treatment, and medicines use
- The role of technology and pharmacy services
- Pharmacists’ response towards COVID-19, including prevention, mitigation, treatment, and the role of pharmacy services
- Medicines safety, quality, and shortages
- Country-specific case studies on pharmacy and COVID-19
You can submit your work to the journal here.