Edited by: Dr. Nirit Bernstein, Agricultural Research Organization, Volcani Center, Israel
The Guest Editor of Journal of Cannabis Research, Dr Nirit Bernstein, is pleased to launch a new thematic series titled, "The Two Sides of Hemp: Medical and Industrial".
We are interested in both original research and review papers, especially those that address developing medical and commercial uses of hemp and hemp products (such as cannabidiol) or differences between hemp and psychoactive cannabis.
Specific topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- History, ethnobotany and domestication
- Genetics, genomics, breeding, and synthetic biology
- Plant Biology
- Chemistry of hemp
- CBD : medical effects, production and regulation
- Hemp production and management
- Fibre hemp
- Seed and oils
- New materials developed from hemp
- Plant-microbe interactions
- Current status: regulation and policy