Edited by: Nirit Bernstein, Agricultural Research Organization, Volcani Center, Israel
The Editors of Journal of Cannabis Research seek manuscripts for our new collection on the topic of hemp.
We are interested in both original research and review papers, especially those that address developing medical and commercial uses of hemp and hemp products (such as cannabidiol) or differences between hemp and psychoactive cannabis.
Specific topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- History, ethnobotany and domestication
- Genetics, genomics, breeding, and synthetic biology
- Plant Biology
- Chemistry of hemp
- CBD : medical effects, production and regulation
- Hemp production and management
- Fibre hemp
- Seed and oils
- New materials developed from hemp
- Plant-microbe interactions
- Current status: regulation and policy
Submit your manuscript via the journal's submission system. All manuscripts will undergo the journal's standard peer review process. Please read the journal's submission guidelines and editorial policies prior to submission.