Mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) are emerging as a promising therapeutic approach of cell-based therapy for a wide range of autoimmune disorders and degenerative diseases due to their ability of multi-differentiation and inflammation regulation.
This Cell & Bioscience thematic series showcases a collection of Primary Research Articles and Reviews that provide a valuable overview of when and how MSCs involved in the development of the disease can further our understanding of the biological function of MSCs, as well as MSCs-based new strategy for treatment diseases.
Topics to be covered include (but are not limited to):
- Role of MSCs in immune disorder diseases
- Role of MSCs in tissue regeneration
- Interplay between MSCs and inflammatory microenvironment
- Role of MSCs in tumor progress
- Current advancement on MSCs application in disease therapy