- Thomas Brannagan, Columbia University
- Ravindra Kumar Garg, King George Medical University Uttar Pradesh
- Albert Ludolph, University of Ulm
- Ying Mao, Huashan Hospital, Fudan University
- Andreas Meisel, charité
- Francesco Patti, University of Catania
- Marwan Sabbagh, Banner Sun Health Research Institute
- Erwin Stolz, Caritasklinik St. Theresia, University of Saarland
- Szabolcs Szatmari, University of Medicine and Pharmacy
- Dimitrios Zafeiriou, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
- Dai Zhang, Institute of Mental Health, Peking University
- Ying Lou, BioMed Central
A retrospective analysis was conducted with clinical data to assess risk factors associated with seizure incidence amongst pediatric brain arteriovenous malformation patients.
Magnetization transfer ratio peak height is associated with cognitive function in older subjects at increased risk for vascular disease.
BMC Neurology 2015, 15:237
News from the web
- 28 November 2015
- How fatty foods could be damaging your brain
- 27 November 2015
- High-potency cannabis damages key brain structure
BMC Neurology is an open access, peer-reviewed journal that considers articles on all aspects of the prevention, diagnosis and management of neurological disorders, as well as related molecular genetics, pathophysiology, and epidemiology.
BMC Neurology is part of the BMC series which publishes subject-specific journals focused on the needs of individual research communities across all areas of biology and medicine. We offer an efficient, fair and friendly peer review service, and are committed to publishing all sound science, provided that there is some advance in knowledge presented by the work.
BMC series - open, inclusive and trusted.
BMC Neurology is participating in the Resource Identification Initiative, a pilot project designed to encourage authors to provide unambiguous identification of three types of key research resources – antibodies, model organisms, and software tools – used in the course of a scientific investigation. For more information, see www.force11.org/RII Pilot.
BMC series blog
- 18 November 2015
- Adélie penguins – the climate change winners?