"On the Front Line"
Hear from those fighting against antimicrobial resistance on the front line.
- Antimicrobial resistance: still widely misunderstood
- MRSA: adapted to survive and thrive
- Inter-clonal wars: bacterial competition and global success in the hospital setting
- What would we do without antibiotics?
- State of the World’s antibiotics
- Dispatches: Pan-drug-resistant doom – are we there yet?
- Reflections from the front line: why doctors don’t listen to the ‘impending doom’ of antibiotic resistance