National Centre for Biological Sciences
The mandate of NCBS is basic research in the frontier areas of biology. The research interests of the faculty are in the following areas.
1) Biochemistry, Biophysics and Bioinformatics
2) Genetics and Development
3) Cellular Organization and Signaling
Membership discount for research staff and students at National Centre for Biological Sciences
A membership discount is available for BioMed Central and SpringerOpen article-processing charges (APCs).
If you submit your manuscript from an IP address that has been registered by your institution, the membership discount will be automatically applied.
If you submit your manuscript using a non-registered IP address:
1) Please choose the option “I believe that I am covered by an institutional membership arrangement” on the APC agreement page
2) Select your institution from the drop-down list
3) Our Customer Service team will then handle your discount request before sending instructions on how to complete your submission
National Centre for Biological Sciences's Articles
Find the right journal
Looking for a suitable journal?
Our portfolio of journals spans all areas of biology, biomedicine and medicine and includes both broad interest and specialist journals.