Celebrating Brain Awareness Week 2016
Blogs for Brain Awareness Week
A Q&A with Dr Helena Ledmyr on her career, neuroinformatics and outreach in neuroscience.
Cameron Craddock highlights open science in neuroimaging and emphasizes ways in which the community can help nurture new tools and resources for brain research.
Xavier Gallart discusses the molecular basis of gender differences in dementia, the ‘silent epidemic.’
Dr Jennifer L. Collinger from the University of Pittsburgh discusses how intelligent vision-guided robotic assistance can improve the performance of brain-machine interfaces.
Other related blog posts
Top Brain Research Articles
In support of Brain Awareness Week we are proud to present a multi-journal collection of the excellent research published by scientists working to unravel the mysteries of the brain: from how it controls the body and drives behaviour, to the development of therapies for brain-based disorders.
Read Our Recent Neurobiology Series
Explore Our Brain Related Journals
Discover for yourself why over 1,000,000 authors have chosen to publish with us.
- Acta Neuropathologica Communications
- Alzheimer’s Research & Therapy
- Behavioural and Brain Functions
- BMC Neuroscience
- BMC Psychiatry
- BMC Psychology
- Cerebellum & Ataxias
- Chinese Neurosurgical Journal
- Experimental & Translational Stroke Medicine
- Fluids and Barriers of the CNS
- Journal of Clinical Movement Disorders
- Journal of Neurodevelopmental Disorders
- Journal of NeuroEngineering and Rehabilitation
- Journal of Neuroinflammation
- Molecular Autism
- Molecular Brain
- Molecular Neurodegeneration
- Neural Development
- Neurovascular Imaging
- Translational Neurodegeneration
Find the right journal for you!
Save time - let our Journal Selector suggest relevant journals for your manuscript