Supporter Members pay a flat rate annual Membership fee based on the number of researchers and graduate students at their institution. Authors at the Supporter Member institution are given a 15% discount on the article-processing charge when publishing in a BioMed Central, Chemistry Central or SpringerOpen journal.
What are the benefits of Supporter Membership?
- All Supporter Member researchers can take advantage of a 15% discount on the article-processing charge when publishing.
- The institution benefits from a cost-effective flat rate annual Membership fee based on the number of researchers and graduate students at the institution. This provides the institution with an affordable way to support both open access publishing and their researchers.
- All institutional subscriptions to BioMed Central's products purchased by Supporter Members qualify for a discount on the list prices.
- Automated Article Deposits into your repository - any article published will be automatically deposited into the Supporter Member's institutional repository. This new Membership feature will provide greater efficiency for both authors and repository administrators.
- Members have a customized web page on BioMed Central, which will act as a permanent showcase for the institution. This page features titles and links to relevant articles generated by the Member institution and published in BioMed Central's open access journals.
BioMed Central's currency charging policy
If you place an order or request a quote you will be quoted/charged our US Dollars, Euro or GB Pounds rate depending on the location of your institution as follows:
- US Dollars: North America.
- Euro: Euro Zone
Where VAT is applicable payments must be made in GBP in accordance with UK tax laws. If you have any questions about VAT please contact your Sales Representative.
- GB Pounds: All other countries.