Stem Cell Research & Therapy
- Professor Timothy O'Brien
Professor Rocky S Tuan
- PubMed, PubMed Central, CAS, Google Scholar, Scopus
- Impact Factor*:
Aims & Scope
Stem Cell Research & Therapy aims to be the major forum for translational research into stem cell therapies, with a special emphasis on basic, translational and clinical research into stem cell therapeutics, including animal models and clinical trials. The scope includes cell-mediated tissue response and biological effects stimulated by endogenous cells.
Stem Cell Research & Therapy contains the following types of articles:
- Research articles: reports of data from exceptional original research. These articles will form the major content of the journal.
- Reviews: provide a factual account of recent developments within an area of research. Most are commissioned, though suggestions of topics are always welcome. In-depth reviews provide substantial coverage of a subject in a single longer article, and multi-author thematic series explore a subject in a series of concise, narrowly focused review articles coordinated by a leading authority in the field.
- Commentaries: short, focused and opinionated articles of contemporary interest on any subject within the journal's scope. Most are commissioned, although unsolicited commentaries are welcome and are routinely peer reviewed.
- Meeting Reports: short descriptions of a conference that an author has attended, which should focus on the key developments presented and discussed at the meeting. These articles are usually commissioned but reports and suggestions may also be submitted for the editors' consideration.
- Viewpoints: short opinion pieces focusing on the latest high-impact research and policy issues in the field.
- Register: for regular email updates of the latest articles.
- Search: advanced searches across Stem Cell Research & Therapy, BioMed Central and PubMed archives.
- Search alerts: receive regular emails of new results matching stored search criteria.
- Email to a friend: pass on citations of interesting articles.
- Post a comment: add your point of view to an article online.
- Most accessed articles: keep up to date with what everyone is reading.
Stem Cell Research & Therapy is essential reading for all for all life scientists and medical specialists as the major forum for translational research into stem cell therapies.
* Thomson Reuters Journal Citation Reports
Download promotional material for Stem Cell Research & Therapy.