- Executive Editor:
- Rebecca Furlong, PhD
- Volume 3:
- 12 issues a year
- PubMed, PubMed Central, Google Scholar
Aims & Scope
Genome Medicine serves the international research community as a forum for the discussion and critical review of all areas of medicine informed by genomic research. The journal provides quality research and information in genomic and post-genomic medicine, with a special focus on the latest technologies and findings that impact on the understanding and management of human health and disease.
Genome Medicine publishes peer-reviewed research articles, new methods and software tools in all areas of medicine studied from a post-genomic perspective. The journal also publishes reviews, opinions, comments and meeting reports highlighting the latest advances in translational genomics and personalized medicine, and their implications for the clinical and ethical management of human health and disease.
- Register: for regular email updates of the latest articles
- Search: advanced searches across Genome Medicine, BioMed Central and PubMed archives
- Search alerts: receive regular emails of new result matching stored searches
- Email to a friend: pass on citations of interesting articles
- Post a comment: add your point of view to an article online
- Most accessed articles: keep up to date with what everyone is reading
Genome Medicine is essential reading for all physicians, clinical researchers and life scientists involved in genomic research, genome-scale analyses, molecular genetics, personalized medicine and post-genomic advances in medicine, from graduate level and above.
Download promotional material for Genome Medicine.