- Clare Garvey, PhD
- MEDLINE, PubMed, CAS, CABI, EMBASE
- Impact Factor*:
Aims & Scope
Genome Biology publishes research articles, new methods and software tools, in addition to reviews and opinions, from the full spectrum of biology, including molecular, cellular, organism or population biology studied from a genomic perspective, as well as sequence analysis, bioinformatics, proteomics, comparative biology and evolution.
Genome Biology is an online journal publishing commentaries, reviews, original research and meeting reports, and is a comprehensive information source for biology in the post-genomic era. Opinion articles, comment and editorials provide coverage on a broad range of topics, while meeting reports provide readers with an efficient alerting service for the latest information. The journal's review articles include coverage of mature subjects as well as rapid reports on fast-moving areas. While refereed research is rigorously peer-reviewed and open access, Genome Biology also publishes methodological articles and descriptions of software.
- Register: for regular email updates of the latest articles
- Search: advanced searches across Genome Biology, BioMed Central and PubMed archives
- Search alerts: receive regular emails of new result matching stored searches
- Email to a friend: pass on citations of interesting articles
- Post a comment: add your point of view to an article online
- Most accessed articles: keep up to date with what everyone is reading
Life scientists and biologists, from graduate level upwards.
* Thomson Reuters Journal Citation Reports
Download promotional material for Genome Biology.