Breast Cancer Research
- Lewis A Chodosh
- PubMed, PubMed Central, Medline, Thomson Reuters (ISI), CABI, CAS, Cinahl, EmBase, Scopus, Google Scholar
- Impact Factor*:
Aims & Scope
Breast Cancer Research is a multidisciplinary online journal that aims to ensure that researchers and clinicians have easy access to the latest research and analysis relevant to breast cancer. Articles explore the biological basis of breast cancer and translate basic science into clinical application, particularly in the areas of genetics, biochemistry and cell biology.
Breast Cancer Research publishes commentaries, reviews, original research, and reports on developments relevant to breast cancer. Commentaries are short, opinion-led articles focusing on the latest developments in the field, while reviews provide full, factual and up to date accounts of important areas of research. Reports keep readers updated on important meetings, books and papers. All research articles are peer-reviewed and open access, and include Phase I and II clinical trials.
- Register: for regular email updates of the latest articles
- Search: advanced searches across Breast Cancer Research, BioMed Central and PubMed archives
- Search alerts: receive regular emails of new results matching stored search criteria
- Email to a friend: pass on citations of interesting articles
- Post a comment: add your point of view to an article online
- Most accessed articles: keep up to date with what everyone is reading
A popular journal with over 32,500 registrants worldwide, Breast Cancer Research is essential reading for all life scientists and medical specialists in the field of oncology, from graduate level and above.
* Thomson Reuters Journal Citation Reports
Download promotional material for Breast Cancer Research.