Arthritis Research & Therapy
- Peter Lipsky
- PubMed, PubMed Central, MEDLINE, Thomson Reuters (ISI), CABI, CAS, EMBASE, Scopus, Google Scholar
- Impact Factor*:
Aims & Scope
Arthritis Research & Therapy is an online peer-reviewed journal that includes studies related to the rationale and treatment of arthritis, autoimmune disease and diseases of bone and cartilage. Basic research relevant to these conditions remains the major focus of the journal, which aims to ensure that researchers and clinicians have easy access to the latest mechanism-defining research and analysis.
The content of Arthritis Research & Therapy ranges from short, narrowly focused commentaries to full factual reviews of recent research developments, whilst the reports section provides the reader with an efficient updating service, covering papers and meetings. All research published in this journal is peer-reviewed and open access.
- Register: for regular email updates of the latest articles
- Search: advanced searches across Arthritis Research & Therapy, BioMed Central and PubMed archives
- Search alerts: receive regular emails of new results matching stored search criteria
- Email to a friend: pass on citations of interesting articles
- Post a comment: add your point of view to an article online
- Most accessed articles: keep up to date with what everyone is reading
As a popular journal with over 27,500 registrants worldwide, Arthritis Research & Therapy is essential reading for all life scientists and medical specialists in the field of rheumatology, from graduate level and above.
* Thomson Reuters Journal Citation Reports
Download promotional material for Arthritis Research & Therapy.