3. How are BioMed Central's institutional site license prices calculated?
BioMed Central calculates the prices of institutional site licenses to subscription products by looking at the FTE count of the relevant department/s within an institution. For more information on this, please look at our pricing structure page.
- What part of BioMed Central journals content is free, and what part do I have to pay a subscription fee for?
- How long will the research papers from the journals be digitally archived, and where?
- How are BioMed Central's institutional site license prices calculated?
- I am interested in obtaining a number of BioMed Central products for my institution - can I get a package deal?
- Will we be entitled to reproduce and distribute licensed electronic content?
- Will we receive a print copy of the journal?
- How is access to BioMed Central's online products controlled?
- Can I get institutional usage statistics for my institution?
- Can I find BioMed Central at library meetings and conferences?
- Do you offer online consortia deals?
- Do you charge tax on BioMed Central subscription products?