7. How is access to BioMed Central's online products controlled?
Institutional access to all subscription-based content (i.e. not the open access original research papers) is controlled by IP authorization. This provides seamless access to all content and does away with the need for usernames and passwords.
- What part of BioMed Central journals content is free, and what part do I have to pay a subscription fee for?
- How long will the research papers from the journals be digitally archived, and where?
- How are BioMed Central's institutional site license prices calculated?
- I am interested in obtaining a number of BioMed Central products for my institution - can I get a package deal?
- Will we be entitled to reproduce and distribute licensed electronic content?
- Will we receive a print copy of the journal?
- How is access to BioMed Central's online products controlled?
- Can I get institutional usage statistics for my institution?
- Can I find BioMed Central at library meetings and conferences?
- Do you offer online consortia deals?
- Do you charge tax on BioMed Central subscription products?