- Jane Fisher, Monash University
- Aleksandra Gentry-Maharaj, University College London
- Lorraine Greaves, British Columbia Centre of Excellence for Women's Health
- M. Tish Knobf, Yale University
- Marc Schwartz, Georgetown University
- Zephne van der Spuy, University of Cape Town
- Peter O'Donovan, BioMed Central
The first case of a Fitz-Hugh-Curtis Syndrome patient exhibiting extrapulmonary non-tuberculosis mycobacterial infection is presented.
Men’s attitudes towards violence within marriage on the island of Java, Indonesia differ according to their views on masculinity, which are in turn influenced by cultural and social adaption, and religious teachings
In a population which has a high daily coffee consumption, drinking more that 8 cups a day is associated with a lower risk of postmenopausal endometrial cancer.
News from the web
BMC Women's Health is an open access, peer-reviewed journal that considers articles on all aspects of the health and wellbeing of adolescent girls and women, with a particular focus on the physical, mental, and emotional health of women in developed and developing nations.
BMC Women's Health is part of the BMC series which publishes subject-specific journals focused on the needs of individual research communities across all areas of biology and medicine. We offer an efficient, fair and friendly peer review service, and are committed to publishing all sound science, provided that there is some advance in knowledge presented by the work.
BMC series - open, inclusive and trusted.
BMC series blog
- 18 September 2014
- Behind the image: King penguin-an endangered species??
- 16 September 2014
- BMC Geriatrics at the 10th International Congress of the European Union Geriatric Medicine Society (EUGMS).
- 11 September 2014
- Patterning of the urinary collecting duct tree