Search information pages
6. How can I order reprints?
As all articles are open access, readers are free to download and/or print copies from the website, according to the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License.
If, however, you require high quality, bound reprints of research articles, BioMed Central (BMC Surgery's publisher) offers a fast, professional reprint service, and reprints can be ordered by contacting email@example.com.
- What is BMC Surgery?
- Why submit to BMC Surgery?
- What is Open Access?
- If my article is published, how will it be cited?
- If my article is published, which bibliographic databases will it be indexed in?
- How can I order reprints?
- What is the copyright policy of BMC Surgery?
- Do I need permission to reproduce materials published in BMC Surgery?
- What are the benefits of registering on the journal website?
- Is there a printed version of the journal?
- How can I ensure that I receive BMC Surgery's emails?
- What is BioMed Central?