Search information pages
10. Is there a printed version of the journal?
BMC Structural Biology is published online only. If you wish to print out a copy of an article, we recommend you select the PDF version of the article online. PDFs of all articles have been formatted in a way that is ideal for printing, so, if you prefer, articles don't have to be read on screen.
- What is BMC Structural Biology?
- Why submit to BMC Structural Biology?
- What is Open Access?
- If my article is published, how will it be cited?
- If my article is published, which bibliographic databases will it be indexed in?
- How can I order reprints?
- What is the copyright policy of BMC Structural Biology?
- Do I need permission to reproduce materials published in BMC Structural Biology?
- What are the benefits of registering on the journal website?
- Is there a printed version of the journal?
- How can I ensure that I receive BMC Structural Biology's emails?
- What is BioMed Central?