Search information pages
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is BMC Public Health?
- Why submit to BMC Public Health?
- What is Open Access?
- If my article is published, how will it be cited?
- If my article is published, which bibliographic databases will it be indexed in?
- How can I order reprints?
- What is the copyright policy of BMC Public Health?
- Do I need permission to reproduce materials published in BMC Public Health?
- What are the benefits of registering on the journal website?
- Is there a printed version of the journal?
- How can I ensure that I receive BMC Public Health's emails?
- What is BioMed Central?