Search information pages
6. How can I order reprints?
As all articles are open access, readers are free to download and/or print copies from the website, according to the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License.
If, however, you require high quality, bound reprints of research articles, BioMed Central (BMC Proceedings's publisher) offers a fast, professional reprint service, and reprints can be ordered by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What is BMC Proceedings?
- Why publish a supplement to BMC Proceedings?
- What is Open Access?
- If my article is published, how will it be cited?
- If my article is published, which bibliographic databases will it be indexed in?
- How can I order reprints?
- What is the copyright policy of BMC Proceedings?
- Do I need permission to reproduce materials published in BMC Proceedings?
- How do I find out more about publishing a supplement to BMC Proceedings?
- Is there a printed version of the journal?
- What is BioMed Central?