Search information pages
10. Is there a printed version of the journal?
BMC Proceedings is published online only. If you wish to print out a copy of an article, we recommend you select the PDF version of the article online. PDFs of all articles have been formatted in a way that is ideal for printing, so, if you prefer, articles don't have to be read on screen.Supplements can be produced in print at the request of conference organizers or other interested parties. Please contact us for further details.
- What is BMC Proceedings?
- Why publish a supplement to BMC Proceedings?
- What is Open Access?
- If my article is published, how will it be cited?
- If my article is published, which bibliographic databases will it be indexed in?
- How can I order reprints?
- What is the copyright policy of BMC Proceedings?
- Do I need permission to reproduce materials published in BMC Proceedings?
- How do I find out more about publishing a supplement to BMC Proceedings?
- Is there a printed version of the journal?
- What is BioMed Central?