Search information pages
5. If my article is published, which bibliographic databases will it be indexed in?
All articles published in BMC Proceedings are included in:
- Google Scholar
- PubMed Central
The full text of all research articles published by BioMed Central is also available on SpringerLink.
- What is BMC Proceedings?
- Why publish a supplement to BMC Proceedings?
- What is Open Access?
- If my article is published, how will it be cited?
- If my article is published, which bibliographic databases will it be indexed in?
- How can I order reprints?
- What is the copyright policy of BMC Proceedings?
- Do I need permission to reproduce materials published in BMC Proceedings?
- How do I find out more about publishing a supplement to BMC Proceedings?
- Is there a printed version of the journal?
- What is BioMed Central?