Search information pages
1. What is BMC Physiology?
BMC Physiology is an open access, peer-reviewed journal that considers articles on cellular, tissue-level, organismal, functional, and developmental aspects of physiological processes.
It is journal policy to publish work deemed by peer reviewers to be a coherent and sound addition to scientific knowledge and to put less emphasis on interest levels, provided that the research constitutes a useful contribution to the field.
All articles are available online, and in addition the website offers many other services:
- Quick and advanced search facilities.
- RSS feed, to deliver our latest articles directly to your news headline reader.
- Email articles directly to your friends and colleagues.
- Post a comment on an article, to add your opinion.
For details of the scope and types of article published by BMC Physiology see About BMC Physiology
- What is BMC Physiology?
- Why submit to BMC Physiology?
- What is Open Access?
- If my article is published, how will it be cited?
- If my article is published, which bibliographic databases will it be indexed in?
- How can I order reprints?
- What is the copyright policy of BMC Physiology?
- Do I need permission to reproduce materials published in BMC Physiology?
- What are the benefits of registering on the journal website?
- Is there a printed version of the journal?
- How can I ensure that I receive BMC Physiology's emails?
- What is BioMed Central?