- Shally Awasthi, King George's Medical College
- Elena Chiappini, University of Florence
- Lorenzo Iughetti, University of Modena & Reggio Emilia
- David A Paul, Christiana Care Health Services
- Susan E Richardson, The Hospital for Sick Children
- Paramala Santosh, King's College London
- Peter O'Donovan, BioMed Central
There is a severe lack of education, and a high level of false beliefs about neonatal jaundice in Vietnam, highlighting the need for a parent education scheme.
Using a computerized lung wheeze detection and analysis system in neonates can be feasible, reliable and objective.
Combining levels of C-reactive protein (CRP) with white blood cell counts could provide a means of early neonatal septicaemia detection in resource poor setting where blood culture may not be available.
Providing information, support and increased involvement contributes positively to parents satisfaction with their baby's neonatal intensive care unit stay and treatment
In neonates treated with vancomycin for a gram-positive infection, almost half showed a sub-therapeutic intial response suggesting the lower limit of vancomycins therapeutic range should be modified for neonates.
BMC Pediatrics is an open access, peer-reviewed journal that considers articles on all aspects of health care in neonates, children and adolescents, as well as related molecular genetics, pathophysiology and epidemiology.
BMC Pediatrics is part of the BMC series which publishes subject-specific journals focused on the needs of individual research communities across all areas of biology and medicine. We offer an efficient, fair and friendly peer review service, and are committed to publishing all sound science, provided that there is some advance in knowledge presented by the work.
BMC series - open, inclusive and trusted.
BMC series blog
- 20 November 2014
- GP chlamydia testing rates: previously unexplored associations
- 18 November 2014
- Measuring the impact of humanitarian assistance
- 06 November 2014
- Behind the image: Kyle Harrington
News from the web
- 22 November 2014
- Collisions among young drivers affected by drinking age laws
- 22 November 2014
- Computer sensing game identifies bullying behavior among players