- Fausto Mendes, University of São Paulo
- Peter Robinson, University of Sheffield
- Anton Sculean, Universität Bern
- Hidenobu Senpuku, National Institute of Infectious Diseases
- Helen Whelton, University of Leeds School of Dentistry
- Magdalena Morawska, BioMed Central
As cost of education rise, educational debt starts to play a major role in affecting career choices of dental students, potentially pushing them towards going into private practice immediately after graduation rather than pursuing further specialization.
Patients provided with routine scale and polish at 24 month intervals perceived their mouths to be less clean than patients treated every 6 months, despite dental health being the same in both groups
News from the web
BMC Oral Health is an open access, peer-reviewed journal that considers articles on all aspects of the prevention, diagnosis and management of disorders of the mouth, teeth and gums, as well as related molecular genetics, pathophysiology, and epidemiology.
It is journal policy to publish work deemed by peer reviewers to be a coherent and sound addition to scientific knowledge and to put less emphasis on interest levels, provided that the research constitutes a useful contribution to the field.
Join the Editorial Board!
Are you interested in becoming an Editorial Board member for BMC Oral Health and helping to maintain the editorial standards and ethos of this growing journal? To volunteer as an Associate Editor, please simply contact us at email@example.com, enclosing a summary of your research interests and relevant expertise. We look forward to hearing from you.
BMC series blog
- 04 March 2014
- Highlights of the BMC-series: February 2014
- 03 March 2014
- Hiding the truth – how one bird fools another
- 27 February 2014
- BMC Medical Imaging at the European Congress of Radiology 2014