- Selim Benbadis, University of South Florida
- Daniel Bereczki, Semmelweis University
- Marinos Dalakas, Thomas Jefferson University
- Zaza Katsarava, UKE Essen
- Andrew J Kornberg, Royal Children's Hospital
- Massimo Pandolfo, Université Libre de Bruxelles
- Marwan Sabbagh, Banner Sun Health Research Institute
- Erwin Stolz, Caritasklinik St. Theresia, University of Saarland
- Robert Zivadinov, University of Buffalo
- Timothy Shipley, BioMed Central
BMC Neurology 2013, 13:184
News from the web
BMC Neurology is an open access, peer-reviewed journal that considers articles on all aspects of the prevention, diagnosis and management of neurological disorders, as well as related molecular genetics, pathophysiology, and epidemiology.
It is journal policy to publish work deemed by peer reviewers to be a coherent and sound addition to scientific knowledge and to put less emphasis on interest levels, provided that the research constitutes a useful contribution to the field.
Join the Editorial Board!
Are you interested in becoming an Editorial Board member for BMC Neurology and helping to maintain the editorial standards and ethos of this growing journal? To volunteer as an Associate Editor, please simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, enclosing a summary of your research interests and relevant expertise. We look forward to hearing from you.
BMC series blog
- 03 December 2013
- Highlights of the BMC-series: November 2013
- 20 November 2013
- APHA: For science. For action. For health.
- 18 November 2013
- BMC Geriatrics at the 2013 BGS Autumn Scientific Meeting