- Selim Benbadis, University of South Florida
- Daniel Bereczki, Semmelweis University
- Marinos Dalakas, Thomas Jefferson University
- Massimo Pandolfo, Université Libre de Bruxelles
- Francesco Patti, University of Catania
- Marwan Sabbagh, Banner Sun Health Research Institute
- Erwin Stolz, Caritasklinik St. Theresia, University of Saarland
- Timothy Shipley, BioMed Central
BMC Neurology 2015, 15:36
News from the web
BMC Neurology is an open access, peer-reviewed journal that considers articles on all aspects of the prevention, diagnosis and management of neurological disorders, as well as related molecular genetics, pathophysiology, and epidemiology.
BMC Neurology is part of the BMC series which publishes subject-specific journals focused on the needs of individual research communities across all areas of biology and medicine. We offer an efficient, fair and friendly peer review service, and are committed to publishing all sound science, provided that there is some advance in knowledge presented by the work.
BMC series - open, inclusive and trusted.
BMC Neurology is participating in the Resource Identification Initiative, a pilot project designed to encourage authors to provide unambiguous identification of three types of key research resources – antibodies, model organisms, and software tools – used in the course of a scientific investigation. For more information, see www.force11.org/RII Pilot.
BMC series blog
- 31 March 2015
- E-cigarettes and teens: how concerned should we be?
- 25 March 2015
- Understanding the male sex industry