- Selim Benbadis, University of South Florida
- Daniel Bereczki, Semmelweis University
- Marinos Dalakas, Thomas Jefferson University
- Zaza Katsarava, UKE Essen
- Andrew J Kornberg, Royal Children's Hospital
- Massimo Pandolfo, Université Libre de Bruxelles
- Marwan Sabbagh, Banner Sun Health Research Institute
- Erwin Stolz, Caritasklinik St. Theresia, University of Saarland
- Robert Zivadinov, University of Buffalo
- Timothy Shipley, BioMed Central
BMC Neurology 2014, 14:12
News from the web
- 07 March 2014
- UCSB study explores cocaine and the pleasure principle
BMC Neurology is an open access, peer-reviewed journal that considers articles on all aspects of the prevention, diagnosis and management of neurological disorders, as well as related molecular genetics, pathophysiology, and epidemiology.
It is journal policy to publish work deemed by peer reviewers to be a coherent and sound addition to scientific knowledge and to put less emphasis on interest levels, provided that the research constitutes a useful contribution to the field.
BMC Neurology is participating in the Resource Identification Initiative, a pilot project designed to encourage authors to provide unambiguous identification of three types of key research resources – antibodies, model organisms, and software tools – used in the course of a scientific investigation. For more information, see www.force11.org/RII Pilot.
Join the Editorial Board!
Are you interested in becoming an Editorial Board member for BMC Neurology and helping to maintain the editorial standards and ethos of this growing journal? To volunteer as an Associate Editor, please simply contact us at email@example.com, enclosing a summary of your research interests and relevant expertise. We look forward to hearing from you.
BMC series blog
- 04 March 2014
- Highlights of the BMC-series: February 2014
- 03 March 2014
- Hiding the truth – how one bird fools another
- 27 February 2014
- BMC Medical Imaging at the European Congress of Radiology 2014
Venous involvement in neurological disorders and aging
Published: 17 December 2013